TERMS AND CONDITIONS / WARRANTY
1. By accepting delivery of rented items, customer agrees to all terms and conditions shown on this rental contract. Customer acknowledges that he/she has received in good order all rented items and other goods listed on the contract.
2. Customer assumes full responsibility for all rented items, including their safe and proper use, operation, maintenance, and return to Monkey Jungle. Customer is responsible for all loss, damages, and/or repairs and will be payable by the customer immediately.
3. This rental contract forms the sole agreement between the customer and the owner. The customer agrees to indemnify and not hold the owner liable for any claims from customers use or misuse, including any third parties for loss, injury, and damage to persons or property arising out of the customer’s negligence or operation including legal costs incurred in defence of such claims.
4. Operators should read all warnings and instructions (safety instructions).
5. If customer refuses to return rented items, the customer agrees that Monkey Jungle and its agents may take all reasonable actions necessary to recover rented items without prior notice or legal process.
6. Customer acknowledges the possibility of injury and will provide adult supervision at all times according to the rules given to rental party prior to event, written instruction, or verbal.
7. Attorney fees: Customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and court costs incurred by the owner being Monkey Jungle in enforcing these terms and conditions.
The hirer has read, understands and agrees to all terms and conditions as stated in this agreement and this website being www.monkeyjungle.co.za.